Friday, August 10, 2007

Inspiration

I promised you a story about why this blog exists. Here it is.

My niece had a baby last year. Her husband started a blog to document her life. Eventually, I will have a link to this blog. I hope to receive their "blessing".

I have a friend who does not read blogs of people that she does not know. She's missing a lot of useful information. I promised to come up with a blog someday.

I procrastinated until I wanted to read some comments on "Ohio Media Watch". I learned that I needed to be a Google/Blogger member. I became a member. I started this blog because of the promise to my friend. These days, posting to "Ohio Media Watch" requires membership. I can read comments. I have only posted to a blog once (I think!). I corrected an error about a television show. It was confusion between "Hope and Faith" and "Hope and Gloria". The posting was acknowledged.

Live Journal was the distributor of this blog. It was my first major experience with a blog. I signed up with them, but I never followed through with them. I needed the inspiration that I discussed in the last paragraph. Now you know why this blog exists.

No comments: