Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Kendal's Future Sibling!

My niece Marnie is pregnant again. We learned this at her sister Mandy's 30th birthday party. I heard Kendal talk for the first time. Nothing really philosophical has come out yet, but only time will tell. I do expect hospitality in her future, as she grabs things for people. She also "feeds" you. I'm glad that I didn't get that service. You never know what will happen.

Speaking of Kendal, I have Marnie's blessing to give out the blog address where you can learn about the trials and tribulations of her life. It can be found at http://kendalmarie.blogspot.com .
It's entertainment that can educate. By the way, for those outside the family, Maggie is really Kendal's great-aunt and my sister.

Next time, maybe you'll hear about Amy Marie Sweeney (The one without the blog).

No comments: