Friday, December 7, 2007

Questions Answered

I now know the answer about who filled in for Patrick on the trip to Puerto Rico. It was nobody. His parents were able to attain a voucher for a future trip. Speaking of them, they will have an "Empty Nest" Christmas this year. Dan Jr. and Patrick will be staying home. Amy is heading for Long Island to be with her boyfriend's family. It would have been nice to have them here in the Cleveland area to be with their first grandchild. There's always next year.

The gift exchange is going fine. I haven't started shopping yet, but I hope to get started this week. I don't anticipate any problems.

There will be a new report soon. Go to Kendal's blog at http://kendalmarie.blogspot.com for more details on my other great niece. Amy Marie does not have a blog "yet", but anything is possible.