Friday, May 23, 2008

Family News

A few weeks ago I learned that my niece Amy and her fiance David will be married on May 16, 2009. I expect to see them a week from tomorrow when we celebrate Amy Marie's first birthday. Of course, we will also see Dan and Laura's new house in the Warren, OH area.

Speaking of great nieces, I will be seeing Kendal and Hayden on Sunday at my niece's in-laws in Medina. It will be an early birthday party for Kendal, but it will allow some of us to see Hayden in person for the first time. They are coming in from Howell, MI. The Kendal and Hayden blog is now an "official" link.

If you haven't already noticed, I added some RSS feeds to my blog recently. The one from Boston is my favorite TV station in the market that I haven't seen live in person in almost 15 years. I should be seeing it next year, if not sooner when I go to visit Patty, Dan Sr., Amy, and David, either for the wedding or just to visit.

The Indianapolis one is one that I have never seen in person, but 8 is one of my favorite numbers, although Channel 3 (WKYC) is my favorite station here in Cleveland. (I don't watch Channel 8 (WJW) a lot, although I love most of the sitcoms that come from Fox. I have also peeked at Mike and Juliet, That's Life, (Robin Swoboda's program (Go to http://www.myfoxcleveland.com for details, if you are from out of town.)) Tyra, and other shows throughout the day.) The main reason that WISH is here is because the call letters sound cool.

These sites are my first forays into RSS feeds. Widgets are easier, but these two RSS feeds are worth it. As far as I am concerned, widgets and RSS feeds both serve the purpose of providing outside information to personal web sites. I hope that you enjoy these widgets. There may be more to come.

My next report will deal with the Kendal and Hayden festivities on Sunday. Read the Kendal-Hayden blog for more details, if they are available. Enjoy the Memorial Day weekend wherever you are.

No comments: