Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Home Sweet Home!

I am back from Amy and Dave's wedding in Hudson, MA on Saturday. There will be more details on that in the future. I saw Emily (Dan Jr. and Laura's new daughter) this afternoon at Akron-Canton Airport. She is cute. It's too bad that She and Laura were unable to make it to the wedding. They missed Amy Marie as the star of the wedding, reception, and the family get-together on Sunday at Dan SR. and Patty's in Lancaster, MA. There will be more details on the family get-together as well.

My real goal in this post is to announce that WHDH has joined WCVB as a widget from Boston. It's my first copy and paste widget. They are now equal in my Boston news watching! Look forward to more widgets since I can copy and paste with ease.

Have fun learning!

No comments: