Thursday, July 14, 2011

Jimmy John's

From 11:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M., Jimmy John's in the Cleveland Area was offering Subs 1-6 for a dollar, one per person! on Thursday! I was at the Lakewood Branch on Warren Road! I was there after 2:00! I waited in line twenty minutes for my Sub. I ate my Ham Sub there! I had no trouble attaining a seat! I then used the "secret" exit which involves a long hallway that leads to Detroit Avenue. I had another twenty minute wait for my brother Bob's sub to go! He will be eating his sub tomorrow!

I then spent some time at the Lakewood Public Library on Detroit Avenue! It was warmer than necessary there! I then headed to Aldi on Pearl Road to purchase various beverages and oatmeal. I then struggled with my packages! I only brought one plastic bag! The lane that I ended up using was out of plastic bags, so I bought a paper bag! I ended up on the State Road bus, so I had a longer walk than normal. After shuffling my packages between bags, I made it home. I spent most of the evening relaxing! It was a day to remember!!

No comments: