Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Bus from North Olmsted

I mentioned a bus problem in my last post. As we were leaving Ruby Tuesday, we just missed a bus that I wasn't expecting to make. Perhaps, we would have made it if the pen to sign the receipt worked. Fortunately, another bus was coming shortly. This particular bus was coming from the Cuyahoga-Lorain County Line. Normally, the bus would have continued on Lorain Road all the way to the West Park Rapid Station. At this time of day (Around 6:00 P.M.), however, it went to the North Olmsted Park and Ride (near I-480) before turning back to Lorain Road and its usual route. Since Bob and I do not normally ride this bus in the time period, we did not fully know how the bus would travel. The schedule did not show any unusual derivation from the two routes. (The bus sometimes ends at the Park and Ride instead of going to the County Line. ) As a result, Bob would not let me go back one stop to make sure that we made the bus. Fortunately, the bus did as Bob expected it to do, much to our relief. After the train, another bus, and a fifteen minute walk, we made it home safely. It was a day to remember. (See the last post.)

(For further reference, go to http://www.riderta.com . Check out the 20A, 35, 46, 49, 52, 55, 66 (The train), and 75 schedules. It's too bad that they got rid of the Circulators because the maps would have illustrated "clearly" what I didn't fully discuss in my last post. )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

listen to your brother