Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Birthday, Amy Marie (and Other News)

Today, Dan JR. and Laura's oldest daughter Amy Marie turned 3 years old. I hope that they had a nice quiet celebration. Their past parties were nice, but they must have worn Dan JR. and Laura out. Maybe, the next big party will be Emily's Second Birthday or her First Communion five years down the road.

In other news, I forgot to report that Dan SR. and Patty finally met Mandy's husband Paul. It almost happened at Emily's Baptism, but Paul was swamped with work at Mercedes Benz of North Olmsted, so he was unable to appear. For the record, he is now an insurance (claims?) adjuster. This occurred almost two months ago. I hope that he is having "fun" with his job.

Tomorrow, I return to my Census Taker job. I will have some new people to visit, but I don't know where yet. I hope that the person who has my old assignment attains the needed information. I had a contact, but the Census Bureau feared that she knew too much about the people in the building, but she made my job a whole lot easier. I am very grateful as a result.
My supervisors are very pleasant as well.

Until next time, stay safe as we have had a thunderstorm in Cleveland. The weather is expected to do more of the same overnight. Thankfully, I will be safe at home.

No comments: