Friday, June 4, 2010

Happy Birthday, Kendal

My Great-niece Kendal turns four today. The party in Ohio is a question mark. Mike and Marnie bought a new home and are scheduled to start moving this weekend. Also, Mike has had a business trip to Europe, particularly France, postponed at least twice in the last few months. Let us hope that their move goes very smoothly.

In other news, I had plans to go to Five Below for a couple of five cent hot dogs in honor of their grand opening. Unfortunately, I discovered that my paychecks were not deposited into my bank account. I called the Census Bureau office to notify them of this situation. I went to the office at Lorain Ave. and Rocky River Dr. in Cleveland to fill out a new direct deposit form. I had to fill out the original one incomplete due to some miscommunication from the Census Bureau. They did have my routing number and a voided check. My account number, which I didn't give them, must have been inputted incorrectly. Hopefully, the situation will be rectified.

I could have gone after my business, but by then (around 5:00 p.m.), the crowd may have been too large. They are having it again tomorrow, but I have other plans. Bus service is also less frequent. I also missed out on National Donut Day. I guess that I will live without my free donut with a purchase of an "overpriced" beverage from Dunkin Donuts, as well as my five cent wieners. If I went with my original plan, I could have done both offers at Ridge Park Square. However, I decided to go to the Plaza at SouthPark (Of Costco and Best Buy fame) for Five Below and to visit Dunkin Donuts at Midtown (Dimitri's and Sonic are in this area.) later in the day. Oh well, I guess that I decided to stay on my "healthier" diet.

My next post is expected to be on Tuesday as Marnie celebrates her birthday then.

No comments: