Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bob's 50th Birthday

Today is Bob's 50th Birthday. We celebrated with breakfast food at lunch from Denny's near Parmatown Mall. Bob had a free Grand Slam. I had Moons Over My Hammy. We then looked around Parmatown. Chocolate Chip Cookies were purchased from Wal-Mart. We then headed towards Independence. Normally, coordination between the buses can be too close for comfort. However, the bus to Independence from Broadview Road was almost fifteen minutes late. We then went to Red Robin. Bob had a free Banzai Burger and Fries. I had a Gourmet Cheeseburger (I substituted a Boca Burger.) and Fries. As a surprise, Bob had a free special Birthday Hot Fudge Sundae. I was full, so I did not have dessert. The remainder of my Fries refill and a few of Bob's came home with us. We then crossed the road to catch the bus. You will be happy to know that we made our bus home. (It was the next to last one down Rockside Road to Broadview Road.) Some of my Facebook-HN '90 Friends will know it as the Winking Lizard Bus because the Red Robin is across the street. We really enjoyed our food. We ended the evening by watching television and napping. Bob also talked to Maggie and Patty on the phone. In addition, he opened up cards from Patty and Dan and Aunt Rita. The rest of his gifts will be opened at a party at Maggie and Mike's house in Parma on Saturday evening. There will be a report sometime this weekend.

Until then, enjoy life.

No comments: