Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter 2011

The McDonnell Easter was a very nice event! It started with 10:00 A.M. Mass at St. Leo Church in Cleveland. My sister Kathleen and my brother Bob were in attendance. Kathleen went back to Regina High School in South Euclid for Easter Lunch. Bob and I had leftover Spaghetti from Good Friday for lunch. I then made Scalloped potatoes to bring to dinner at my sister Maggie and her husband Mike's house. Bob provided a Peanut Butter Silk Pie from Perkins.

At Maggie and Mike's house, we ate ham, baked beans with pork sausage, green beans with almonds, cranberry sauce, Crescent rolls, corn, sweet potato casserole, cheesecake, and the two items mentioned in the previous paragraph, among other things. The food was tasty!

The participants besides the hosts, Bob, Kathleen, and myself were my brother Joe and my niece Mandy. It was a very adult event. It was a lot more pleasant than Christmas, as far as our house goes.

Until next time, enjoy the Month of May.

No comments: