Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Belated Anniversary, Dan and Patty

I would like to wish my sister Patty and her husband Dan a belated Happy Anniversary. Their anniversary was on May 5. I hope that they enjoy their anniversary gifts.

Since it was Cinco de Mayo, I celebrated with a three dollar burrito and tortilla chips for dinner at Moe's Southwest Grill near Parmatown Mall in Parma. It was quite tasty. However, my trip home was delayed when the bus ran over a mirror (or something else) that came off of a car in a one car accident. I did not see the accident, but no one was hurt in the car or on the bus. Fortunately, the next bus showed up about half an hour later. I then spent the rest of the evening relaxing, after I removed sticks from the lawn.

There was another complication involving a bus. A truck broke down in the middle of the road in the Warren and Munn Roads area in Cleveland. The bus was blocked from its normal route. We went down Warren Road and eventually turned down Edgecliff Road to reach Rocky River Drive. I was only on this bus to kill time between buses. Thankfully, I made the bus to my destination of Great Northern Mall in North Olmsted. Once again, there were no injuries.

Hopefully, there won't be any other bus complications any time soon.

No comments: