Thursday, August 4, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday to This Blog!

On July 31, 2007, this blog debuted! Since I didn't tell most of my immediate family about it until October 2007, it consisted of widgets! I didn't know how to copy and paste at the time, so my options were limited!

Since the family learned about the blog, I can explore my niche of telling stories about myself and the family! Thanks to Facebook, my audience has expanded! As a result, I regularly identify the people that are in my stories. Eventually, a Cast of Characters will be a part of this blog! I also hope to add more photos since I know how to put photos from my brother Bob's digital camera on my blog, on Facebook, and in my e-mails (Not in that order!). Eventually, the scanner function of our printer will be beneficial as some great pictures come from outside sources.

It has been a great four years here. The future holds great potential. I will do my best to satisfy my readers!

2 comments:

Teen Librarian said...

Congratulations Bill. You do a great job with the blog. I enjoy reading about your adventures in Cleveland. It brings back memories for me as well as keeping me up with all the changes going on back home in North East Ohio. Plus I like to hear about the family, it keeps me connected while I swelter down here in Mississippi!

Bill said...

Thank you for your kind words!