Friday, October 21, 2011

My Birthday Activities

My 41st Birthday was not the most exciting ever, but it was fun. Bob and I went to lunch at Denny's across from Parmatown Mall. I had a Grand Slam with all Fit Fare Items (But I enjoyed the syrup because I forgot to hold the syrup) and Coke. It was okay, but I didn't finish it because I was full. I am also suffering from a bad cough and a mild sore throat.

We then visited Giant Eagle, PetsMart, Kohl's, Target, and various stores in the Parmatown Mall. Lottery tickets were the only non-food purchase of the day. It was uneventful.

After Parmatown Mall, we then went the long way to Qdoba on Broadview Road in Parma. (Walking to Qdoba from Pleasant Valley and State Roads was not in the plans.) We had chicken burritos. I had Cherry Coke. It was okay, but my leftovers came home because we had a bus to catch. After coming home, we relaxed for the rest of the evening.

Tomorrow is the Big Party!!

No comments: