Saturday, May 25, 2013

Another Great Day!! (The 2013 Vacation Part Two)

The highlights of this day were a trip to Greendale Mall in Worcester, MA (Enclosed Strip Mall Atmosphere, just like it was twenty years ago)!  Dan Sr. and Patty dropped us off because of a prior commitment!  Bob and I ate lunch at Stir Fry 88 in the mall!  We do have this chain locally, but this was our first full meal there!  Bob and I will make our presence shown at the branch at Great Northern Mall in the future!  (The traditional fast food days of that mall's food court ended when the food court was relocated about 18 months ago!)

After browsing in the mall, we went back to Patty and Dan's house!!  While Dan went back to work, Patty, Bob, and I went to Aldi in Leominster and bought some groceries and supplies.  Patty now has her "Advanced Aldi Degree!"   Dinner was Kielbasa and Sauerkraut with Potatoes O'Brien (Instead of the homemade boiled potatoes that I had when we had this meal for dinner when we were growing up!  One of these days, I will have to cook kielbasa and sauerkraut (I have microwaved sauerkraut.).  It was as good as I remember it!!)

Once again, we relaxed.  The fun is about to start!!  Wait for Parts 4 and 5!! 

No comments: