Monday, September 1, 2008

TV Blogs and Eat 'n' Park

I was on the web site for WISH. I looked at some of the blogs on the site. I then remembered that WKYC had a great blog that I hadn't checked awhile. I could have gone to my blog or even www.wkyc.com, but I chose to come here and post instead. (Of course, the WISH web site is linked here as well.)

While I'm here, I have remembered many times that I didn't include Eat 'n' Park's Web Site in my last post. Now, finally, here it is:

www.eatnpark.com (By the way, Bob and I ate at the Parma branch tonight. I had salmon, and Bob had chopped steak. I thought it was up to the usual standards. We then went to Dunkin Donuts-Baskin Robbins across the street for BOGO Sundaes. We enjoyed our sundaes very much. It was a climax for Bob's vacation. Other than the tour that commemorated Cleveland's streetcar lines (Before my time), it was mostly shopping trips and eating out a lot f0r this vacation. Maybe, I'll tell you more in the future.

No comments: