Friday, December 19, 2008

I Am Done Shopping!

My Christmas shopping is finished. I bought a card at Gabriel Brothers for my Great Nieces at Gabriel Brothers in Middleburg Heights, OH (Near Parma) today. I bought their presents at CVS on Detroit Road in Lakewood, OH. I won't reveal what I purchased, but the gifts should be useful. I had taken care of my assignment in the Gift Exchange on December 5 at a store across the street from Gabriel Brothers. Gabriel Brothers reminds me of Value City (Soon to Be R.I.P.). I go there mostly because their greeting cards cost only $.44. They also sell apparel and some food items (Non-Perishables). It's not Target or Wal Mart, but it has its charms.

The Gift Exchange is going smoothly. There will be more details in a future post. I have some funny stories to tell.

Have a Nice Holiday!

No comments: