Wednesday, December 31, 2008

End of Year Message (2008)

This has been an interesting year. We added Hayden and Paul to our family this year. We lost my Aunt Kay to cancer in August, but she's reunited with a lot of her family in heaven. Next year, we will add Dave, as well as Paul, to the Gift Exchange, as well as to the family. If you want to read more about my adventures, go to the archives. I don't write that often, so it shouldn't take that long. The memories are usually so good that it will be a thrill to relive them again.

2009 will start off with a bang. I'll be seeing Patty and Dan SR. We'll be dining at Max and Erma's (http://www.maxandermas.com) in Middleburg Heights, OH (Just South of Cleveland Hopkins Airport) tomorrow night. We wanted to go to the Brooklyn branch, but they close at 5:00 P.M. Hopefully, New Years Eve will be successful enough to compensate for the lost revenue (for them and the gain to the competition).

I will close by saying that I hope that my audience has a happy new year. (Edited on 1-14-'09) Happy New Year (in Webding Font, I hope).

No comments: