Thursday, December 25, 2008

McDonnell Family Christmas (2008)

We celebrated Christmas at Mike and Maggie's place in Parma, OH.  We had ham, scalloped potatoes, baked beans with Italian sausage, broccoli, corn, cranberry sauce, and many other items.  Dessert consisted of cookies, pumpkin cheesecake, and nut roll.  We exchanged presents, but some people are still waiting.  I'll be shopping at Best Buy (This gift is from Santa or more likely a present for coordinating the Gift Exchange.)  and Target  (Joe was my Secret Santa.  I also received a coordinator appreciation bonus from "the Committee".) with my Gift Cards.  (By the way, my beloved Circuit City is pretty much extinct in my area for a non-driver.  The nearest one is across from Geauga Lake.  I could go if I visited Dan Sr. or Dan Jr.  Other out of town relatives still need to be researched.)  It was an enjoyable Christmas.  More fun is to come in the coming days.  There will be reports in the coming days.  Later tonight, I will post the Gift Exchange list.     

No comments: