Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy Birthday, Lois

Today is Lois's birthday. I hope that she had a nice day full of joy. Let's hope that she remains a part of our lives indefinitely.

She has been a part of my life almost four years now. I met her on July 18, 2005 when we had a gathering at Maggie and Mike's house in Parma to see Patty when she and Dan SR. were in Ohio to attend their nephew Jim's wedding in Cincinnati. Dan SR. remained at Dan JR. and Laura's house in Chardon (They now live in Howland, OH with their two daughters, Amy and Emily.) because there was a problem with their then newly-built garage. We had a nice visit, but I can't remember anything interesting that happened that night. I wish that I had this blog back then. I could have refreshed my memory. My new readers whom I have or haven't met since then would also get a great story.



By the way, I looked at another book on blogging, but I didn't note the title, so I'll reveal it next week when I hopefully see the book again. Until then, enjoy life. It could change in an instant.

No comments: