Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Dinner (Who Needs Facebook and Twitter?)

I promised to mention my Christmas dinner in my Christmas post. I ended up having a Lean Gourmet Chicken Club Flatbread sandwich washed down with some Stars and Stripes Sweet Orange Soda mixed with Wildwood Ginger Ale (They came from Deals and Giant Eagle (A grocery chain based in Pittsburgh, PA), respectively.). This was around 9:00 P.M. It was so enjoyable that I bought two flatbreads yesterday at Giant Eagle across from Parmatown Mall (the same one from my birthday report). I bought an Italian Deli Flatbread and two Classic Lotto tickets there as well. I then went to Dollar Tree (also featured in my birthday report) to buy some soda. (Stars and Stripes Root Beer and Cola (Dollar Tree and Deals are sister stores. By the way, Deals used to be a Supervalu division.)) The soda made it home safely, although I should have had each bag double-bagged. Let's hope that both soda bottles are enjoyable.

Before this becomes like Facebook and Twitter, I won't be revealing my New Years Day dinner, but I can tell you that it won't be pork and sauerkraut. By the way, I do have Facebook and Twitter accounts, but there will be very little interaction at those sites. I have my Facebook account because I was doing research on Kelley Tuthill of WCVB in Boston. It was a bust, but I am still learning about Facebook. My Twitter account exists because I signed up after learning that various members of my immediate family have Facebook accounts. I thought it would be funny to have a Twitter account. Most of my Twitter research will be on Regis and Kelly and Boston and Cleveland TV personalities. (For the record, you can do your own Kelley Tuthill research on The Boston Channel website that is linked on the left side of this page. )

Until next time, I wish all of you a Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!