Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy Birthday, Hayden

Today is Hayden's Second Birthday. Her Ohio party is a question mark as Mike had a business trip to Europe scheduled for this month. The trip has been postponed. Hopefully, there will be more details on the Kendal-Hayden blog soon. For now, I hope that she had a nice birthday in Howell, MI with her family.

Hayden and her big sister Kendal will be enjoying Chuck E Cheese soon. I was looking for a Toys 'R' Us Gift Card at CVS Pharmacy, but they didn't have any there, so I found one of the most appropriate Gift Cards for a young child. I could have gone with Barnes and Noble, Borders, or Build a Bear Workshop, (Local availability was not researched in advance.) but I decided that education can wait, although the check sent to balance the spending quota could buy a book from the Clearance Area. It doesn't matter how the money is spent, as long as it is for a fun purpose.

My next Post is expected in about two weeks when Emily celebrates her first birthday.

No comments: