Friday, April 23, 2010

News Update

The original post for tonight was to wish Maggie and Mike a belated Happy Anniversary. (It was yesterday.)

However, there is some more interesting news to mention. My Census Training was transferred to the Brooklyn Heights United Church of Christ on Schaaf Road (near Broadview) in Cleveland (See my April 2nd post for more insight.). It was scheduled to be at the Old Brooklyn Building at Broadview and Pearl Roads in Cleveland. As a result, my commute next week will be equivalent to walking to one of the bus stops that I use to take Northbound trips on the #35 bus. (It would have been a short bus ride on the #35 or a twenty minute walk.) I will discuss my adventures in future posts.

Before I tell my Census tales, there will be two posts dealing with Emily's First Birthday Party in Howland Township, OH (Near Warren) tomorrow. It should be an event to remember. Until then, enjoy your weekend.

No comments: