Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

My shopping trip was successful. It was not too crowded at Giant Eagle. I bought our bus passes, but the lottery machine was down. I then went to a nearby Walgreen's. I bought two bottles (Canada Dry, A&W Root Beer) of soda there since I received a 99 cent off coupon for my next purchase. I should have bought the bottles separately since it was one coupon per offer, but sometimes you have to live it up. On the way home, I stopped off at Ziggy's Produce (Featured in the Orthodox Christmas Entry from January 2010) for my lottery tickets. The store was a little more crowded than usual, but the trip was successful.

I came home. Shortly afterwards, Kathleen came home with soda from Deals or Dollar Tree. I reimbursed her. She then went home. Originally, if Kathleen came home from Black Friday shopping (She left around 9:15 a.m.) before I left for Parma-Snow Library and my shopping, we would have gone together to do the soda shopping. Thankfully, we successfully accomplished all my shopping.

Until next time, enjoy your holiday shopping.

No comments: