Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Southwest Alabama Television

After writing my last post, I was going to look at Cleveland Classic Media through the link on this blog. As I was looking through the blogs that I follow, I noticed Southwest Alabama Television on the list. Unfortunately, the blog was removed recently because the information was moved to the Mobile, AL of the Examiner Web Site. I miss the old site because a "bookmark" is now necessary to easily reach the information. I enjoy this site because it talks about "local" TV personalities, which is one of my interests. I hope that you enjoy the information, which is now at http://www.examiner.com/tv-in-mobile.

In addition, I will be adding a Boston television website to the blogs that I follow. I have interest in this market because my sister, brother-in-law, niece, and nephew-in-law live in the market. You can also learn about Boston area weather from this blog. I love this blog, but it would work better as a stand-alone blog. Since I visit the site almost daily, it is bookmarked on my computer for easier access. For the rest of my readers, it can be found at http://hinghamweather.com/bostontvnews. It will be in the "Blogs I Follow" section soon.

Until next time, your research will include more election results than you need to know.

No comments: