Saturday, January 29, 2011

Amy Marie and Emily

On Sunday, I saw my great-nieces, Amy and Emily at their house in Warren. We enjoyed pizza (from Salvatore's Pizza in Warren) and salad. Also joining us for this event were Maggie and her husband Mike, Kathleen, Patty, Dan SR., Dan's brother Mike and his wife Joanne, and of course, Dan JR. and Laura. We also ate special chocolate cookies with whipped cream and a cherry on top (Known in our family as Ice Box Cookies). The food was all tasty. We watched two short videos featuring Amy and Emily, created by Dan SR. during the event. Maggie and Mike brought Christmas (Traditional) Presents for Amy and Emily. We enjoyed ourselves, but Amy and Emily's screaming gave me a headache, but I recovered quickly.

My next report will be about my Uncle Ed and Aunt Joan's 50th Anniversary Party later today.

No comments: