Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Birthday, Patrick

Today is my nephew Patrick's Birthday. He and his sister Amy are planning to spend some time together in Boston as he is working at the Burton U.S. Open of Snowboarding in Vermont. (This information is courtesy of Patrick's Facebook Page.) I hope that they have a nice time together. I also would like him to enjoy the rest of his day as well.
By the way, the Teen Librarian who left the comment on a recent post is Patrick's Aunt Marianne, Dan SR.'s sister. Once again, Facebook is to be credited for this, as I send my posts to Facebook. Since I assumed that my friend at the Parma-Snow Library finally actually read my blog, I did not investigate the supplied link until she mentioned that she didn't write the comment. By the way, I am hoping that all libraries receive enough funds to provide their community service.
Until next time, enjoy your local library, or any library for that matter.

No comments: