Friday, March 22, 2013

Fish Fry (Part 2)

My second fish fry of the season occurred at St. Leo School on Broadview Road in Cleveland, OH!  The meal consisted of two pieces of fish instead of one, three pierogis, a nice salad of lettuce, carrots, red cabbage, and radishes(?), and a delicious roll.  A can of soda was $.50.  Beverages were not included in the prepaid package!

The order process was similar to my meal last week.  This was a departure from the "cafeteria style" that St. Leo used in the past!  The wait staff was mostly schoolchildren!  The staff were always asking if I needed anything! 

Thankfully, I arrived around 5:00 PM because the school gym (Lux Hall) eventually became very crowded.  However, I only shared a table with one gentleman the entire time that I was there!  He had the lobster meal!  He must have enjoyed the lobster because he bought another one!  Thankfully, it was allowed.  I was under the impression that the meal was mostly pre-paid (except the beverages)!

I enjoyed my meal!  After the meal, I went to Save-a-lot to buy bananas and green beans!  As it turned out, I could have taken a bus that was late, but I avoided a trip to Aldi tomorrow morning!  I do have to pick up paper towels, but the urgency is not there!  I may return to Save-a-Lot in the afternoon before Mass!

Until Next Time, stay safe!

No comments: