Friday, January 2, 2009

Kendal and Hayden's Blog

After posting my last entry, I went to the blog mentioned in the post' s title. I noticed a few interesting items. First, I learned nothing about my sister's visit to visit the Schmidts. Second, for those people not in my family, I am in two pictures. One is a family picture captioned as "The McDonnell's at Christmas" (For those people with great memories, last year' s Christmas report shared the same title until I corrected it.). The second picture includes Bob and me with Hayden. If you want to see these pictures, go to the link (The one that is not city-oriented) that is on the left side of this blog. I probably have to adjust the title, but the link should work since the blog's address has not changed. Come to think of it, I should have used the direct link by going to my blog after sending my last post. Oh well, we all learn from our mistakes. (For the record, the title is not perfect, but the subjects are noted.)

By the way, I do learn from my mistakes sometimes. I give you city and state information in my stories so you can do your own research on my area. I give you widgets\RSS for research purposes as well. The reason that I mention this is that the Kendal/Hayden blog is sometimes a little vague on location. It is usually good on who's who, but sometimes, it misses when there are a lot of people in the pictures, or perhaps it's a "subliminal" attempt to get comments. Maybe, that's OK since Kendal and Hayden are the main focus of that blog. By the way, my focus started with the widgets that are still featured, (RSS was a learning curve.) but the family is really more interesting as anyone can get lucky with the Internet insights. Since the family is not well-known or famous, it would be nice to reveal the who's who that is missing from the family picture. However, some of the people are pictured in other pictures from that day, as well as in some other past photos. I will use a comment to identify people for our non family readers. I hope that you go see the picture to put faces to some of the people that make this blog more interesting. Have fun learning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.