Sunday, January 4, 2009

We're Still Waiting!

I e-mailed Laura yesterday. Today, she revealed that she and Dan JR. did not join Patty and Dan SR. on their trip to Medina to see the Schmidts (Mike, Marnie, and Family). I guess we'll have to wait for the story of When Kendal and Hayden Met Amy Marie. My theory is that a football game was a factor in this situation. You can't miss a Browns-Steelers game on television. (This is my interpretation as Dan and Laura are major Browns fans. Also, the Schmidts were going back home to Howell, MI that day.)

Speaking of the Schmidts, their blog is very good at showing off Kendal and Hayden. It also has cute captions for the pictures. One of these days, there will be cute captions when pictures finally show up (other than the pictures provided by my widgets/RSS) (A scanner and/or a digital camera are in the future.) on this blog.

Maybe next time, there will be the "funny" stories from the Gift Exchange. I am sure that my readers will enjoy them. Epiphany (January 6) would be an appropriate day to tell them.

No comments: