Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Birthday Celebration

We celebrated my birthday at Dimitri's in Parma tonight. The participants were Kathleen, Tim, Maggie, Mike (Schabel), Joe, Bob, Mandy, Lois, and Paul. We took advantage of the Sunday special. With a few exceptions, the entree, choice of potato, rice, or spaghetti, soup, salad, rolls, dessert, and beverage are bundled into one package. In some cases, a vegetable format of their choosing is included. The menu does not reveal this situation in some cases. My meal of Broiled Boston Scrod included a vegetable. After we finished dinner, I opened presents at the restaurant. In general, Best Buy benefited from my birthday. Hopefully, the lottery tickets from Patty and Dan SR. will be winners. I will let you know. After leaving Dimitri's, Bob and I watched sports and noodled on my computer. It was a nice celebration.

By the way, out of ten dollars spent, five dollars will come back to me, but I will let Patty or Dan SR. buy some more tickets. Tune in to find out.

No comments: