Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Birthday, Lois

Today is my brother Tim's companion Lois's Birthday. I hope that she and her family have (or had) a nice celebration. I also hope that she enjoys all the gifts that she has received or will receive.

It has been almost five years since I first met her. On July 18, 2005, we had a get-together at Maggie and Mike's house because Patty and Dan SR. were in town because they attended their nephew's wedding two days earlier. Unfortunately, Dan SR. was not at this get-together. Dan JR. and Laura's new garage at their Chardon house needed some repairs, so he helped Dan JR. in repairing the problems. By the way, I do miss that house, but their home in Warren is a lot nicer.

Unfortunately, I remember very little about that function. I do remember that earlier in the day, I made my only purchase at Nordstrom (so far!) at Beachwood Place Mall. They were New Balance tennis shoes. They were half-priced. If I recall correctly, the shoes went into circulation months or a year later because my shoes at the time were "adequate". It would be nice if I had more memories. Anyone who was there can contribute. Of course, other contributions are welcome. Just keep it "PG" please.

Until next time, enjoy life.

No comments: