Monday, August 9, 2010

Multiply

Last year, I had moved this blog to Multiply. Fortunately, the old site did not go away. As an experiment, I attempted a post to this blog via Multiply. A simple link to my Blogger page was promised, but it failed. I then "cut and pasted" what I wrote, so I could share the post about Kathleen's 2009 birthday party with my readers here at Blogger (Blogspot).

On a lark, I decided to revisit Multiply today. All my recent posts are still going there. If you want a "less cluttered" experience, you can visit my Multiply page at http://billmcdonnell.multiply.com. The widgets did not make the trip, but you can still see them on the old page.

For the record, I also have a Facebook page, My Space page, and a Twitter page. Facebook was for research on Kelley Tuthill, a cancer survivor who works at WCVB Television in Boston. Her former co-worker, Gail Huff, is married to U.S. Senator Scott Brown of Massachusetts. (By the way, U.S. Senator Sherrod Brown (No relation, I assume.) of Ohio is married to Plain Dealer\syndicated columnist\Pulitzer Prize Winner Connie Schultz.) My My Space and Twitter accounts are mostly for "research" purposes. Facebook is also used for "research" purposes, but I also learn family insights as well.

Most of my insights will stay here (Blogspot & Multiply). I hope that you continue to enjoy this blog (Widgets or No Widgets). Right now, I am going to "tweet".

No comments: