Friday, August 27, 2010

Update on Wednesday's Post

I have some information about bus two of my adventure to Big Boy. On Sunday, RTA changed some times on this bus. What I thought was on time was actually three minutes late. This means that if the bus is on time, making the bus that shortens our walk home, should not be a problem.



For the record, I have all our schedules except two. I forgot to grab one, and the Tower City Rapid Station was out of the other. I thought I had a copy of the unavailable schedule on my bus to Midtown, (This bus would also take me towards home.) but it was the previous edition that came out just six weeks earlier. I think a lot of these schedule adjustments are due to the fact that they changed the name of the #20A bus to #20. The letter was not needed anymore because the seasonal #20Z bus to the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo was discontinued less than a year ago.(There are some pictures from Kendal and Hayden's visit to the zoo with Maggie and Mandy on June 8 on the Kendal-Hayden blog.) It was a nice bus that helped avoid the hill to and from the zoo if you used the Pearl Road Entrance.



For the record, Bob and I have planned a trip to the zoo on Monday. However, we plan on walking down to Fulton Parkway (The opposite end of the zoo for those not familiar with our zoo) because we plan on going to Parmatown Mall. (For further reference, go to the RTA web site that will be in the Links section of this blog.) I will let you know if these plans succeed.



Until next time, enjoy the research tips that I give you.

No comments: