Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Anniversary, Mike and Marnie

Today is Mike and Marnie's sixth anniversary. I hope that they enjoyed it in their new house. I am sure that Kendal and Hayden were on their best behavior that day. I'll let you know if an anniversary-related post appears on the Kendal-Hayden blog. Bob and I gave them an Applebee's Gift Card for a present. I am sure that they will find a nearby Applebee's (Howell, perhaps). It seems that they are everywhere. Tune in to find out if there are any details.

1 comment:

Marnie said...

Thanks for the Applebee's gift card. I am sure we will put it to good use. Howell would probably be the closest one to us now. Good reason to vist with our Howell friends and it is a family friendly place to eat. Thanks again Uncle Bill and Uncle Bob.