Sunday, October 24, 2010

My 40th Birthday Celebration

As most of you know, my birthday was on October 21 (I started writing the post on October 21, but I finished it after midnight.) Tonight we celebrated by having dinner at Dimitri's in Parma (Yes, it's near the new Walgreen's that I have documented many times on this blog.). The attendees were Kathleen, Tim, Mike (Schabel), Maggie, Lois, Joe, Bob, Mandy, and Paul. The food was delicious for the most part. Although dessert was part of the Sunday special, (Entree, soup, salad, rolls, dessert, and beverage are bundled for one price on selected meals.) we also enjoyed a birthday cake made by Maggie. We also enjoyed each other's company. It was a nice celebration that will be remembered for a long time. (This blog will be a great help!)

P.S.: I had my usual Boston Scrod and Rice Pilaf tonight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog