Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy Birthday, Kathleen

Today is my sister Kathleen's birthday. We will be celebrating on Sunday! I hope that she enjoyed her birthday.

I celebrated her birthday by going to the Rocky River Public Library. The bus from Downtown Cleveland was over fifteen minutes late. After the library, I then walked to catch the bus to go to Dunkin Donuts on Detroit Avenue in Lakewood. I just missed a bus that was late, but I made my intended bus. I had a free donut with pink frosting and multicolored sprinkles (No name was provided on the rack, but they had plenty of them on the shelf.). I had a Medium Mountain Dew Coolatta. I enjoyed both of my items. I then walked down Webb Avenue to catch the Clifton Avenue Bus to downtown. I made my connection. I then took a couple of buses to Save-A-Lot on Brookpark Road in Cleveland to pick up some bananas and Raisin Bran. (It could have been a one bus trip, but I used my options "wisely.") I then went to the Burger King down the street to pick up my brother Bob's Single Stackers for his lunches (Dinners) at work. I then took the bus home. I spent the rest of the evening relaxing. It was a fun day!

No comments: