Sunday, June 5, 2011

Kathleen's Birthday Party

Tonight we celebrated my sister Kathleen's birthday. At the Regina Convent in South Euclid, we had boneless pork chops, baked potatoes, green beans, rolls, red jello, and a Chocolate Ice Cream cake. My great nieces Amy Marie and Emily had Macaroni and Cheese and Peanut Butter (?) sandwiches. As it turns out, I ended up eating the rest of the macaroni and cheese. It was either Stouffer's or Banquet (It was probably the latter.) It was half the container. The food was quite tasty. The participants were Dan Sr., Patty, and Joe (Brother-in-law, sister, and brother, for my new readers). Kathleen received some nice gifts. However, the stars of the show were Amy Marie and Emily. They enjoyed bonking people with "hard" balloons. Joe and I were spared, though. They also had pink balloons, but one of them popped towards the end of the evening. Emily was in the room, but she didn't appear to be traumatized. It was a fun evening!

No comments: