Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Birthday, Kathleen (June 3)

I wrote this post yesterday from my alternate blog site at http://www.multiply.com/.
They offered to import the entry to this site, but it failed since I wasn't properly set up to do this. I have sent all my blog entries over to Multiply, but rest assured, you will still see them in their original location. Here is the post including the alternate blog address.

As most of my readers know, today is my sister's birthday. We have already celebrated it. You can read the post about the party, which was written on May 31, 2009, on this blog. This post is the first one written from my alternate blog service. Here's the address:

http://billmcdonnell.multiply.com/journal .

This version doesn't have the widgets or comments that the regular blog includes, but it is perfect for those who don't like clutter. I added this service a few months ago when one of my groups moved over to Multiply from the defunct MSN Groups. I decided to see what it was like. I was relieved when I learned that my Blogger/Blogspot blog still exists in all its glory. You all can rest assured that my standards have not decreased in this new format.

Keep enjoying this blog.

No comments: