Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hayden and Kendal in Ohio

As expected, Hayden and Kendal stayed with Gary and Ann (Mike Schmidt's parents) in Medina, OH. Kendal had a "small" celebration with Gary and Ann on June 3. The guest list was not known by my source, Maggie. On June 4, Maggie and Mandy celebrated Kendal's third birthday at Chuck E. Cheese in Fairlawn, OH (Near Akron). Hayden did not attend this party. Kendal appeared to have a fun time riding the rides.

Speaking of Kendal's birthday, I can now RSVP for Saturday's party in Barberton, OH. Mike (Schabel) and Maggie will be chauffeuring me. The bus from Brecksville's VA Hospital to Downtown Akron provided by Akron Metro RTA does not run on weekends. Also, the #35 and #77F buses from Cleveland's RTA do run on weekends, but coordination is a question mark. Fortunately, I am usually driven to any family event, which makes things less stressful as public transportation can be unreliable at times. The rides are also appreciated since I get insights on people's lives. This blog may benefit from the information someday.

Until next time, use my RSS/widgets to gain insight.

No comments: