Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Birthday, Kendal

Today is Kendal's third birthday. We will be celebrating it on June 13 at Mandy and Paul's house in Barberton, OH. By the way, Hayden and Kendal are not staying with us while their parents are on a short cruise. Fortunately, most of my readers know that we are not likely candidates to babysit since Bob and I don't drive. The blog should have said "Cleveland area". I am hoping that we have a conclusion to the "cliffhanger". You'll get an update from me if you don't go to the Kendal-Hayden blog first.

Speaking of cliffhangers, I went to Discount Drug Mart in North Olmsted as I said I would, but came home empty handed as far as candy bars go. I did pick up dry-roasted peanuts (Same price as Aldi's regular price) and cashews from the Walgreen's across the street, though.

I will report again soon!

No comments: