Friday, June 5, 2009

It's Not Twitter, But It Works. (Well, Almost)

I didn't e-mail Marnie. I'll just have to deal with her and Mike at Kendal's party on June 13. I'm not too worried. I doubt that they have read any of my recent entries, anyways.

I bought some more peanuts, as well as trash bags, tissues, and two candy bars at Marc's at the Parmatown Plaza in Parma, OH. I then went to the nearby Giant Eagle and bought some cheap but enjoyable soda. It wasn't the store brand, but Wildwood soda only cost me 69 cents for a two-liter bottle. I could buy three-liter bottles at the nearby Dollar Tree for a dollar, but I would be taking a chance fitting them in our refrigerator. I'll talk to Bob about it someday. Finally, I took the #79A bus to the McDonald's at Pearl and Denison in Cleveland to get Bob his McDoubles for the week. I then took a short trip on the #79 bus (I don't know if it was the A or the B, but I think it was the B because the A buses crossed paths as I got off my original #79A.) to make connections with the #18 bus which takes me closer to home than the #35 bus would have. I then came home.

I'll be reporting again soon.

No comments: